Should you not have IT personel to configure your Email client you may use below to setup your email.
Transfer to Limehosting.co.za and we can guide you to setup your Email client included in our service from our online chat.
How to Setup MS Outlook 2007
- Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on your local computer
- Go to Tools -> Account Settings
- Click New in the upper left corner
- Select the Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP
- Click Next in the bottom right corner
- Enter the details in each field on the screen
Your Name: This is how you want your name to appear in emailsE-Mail Address: this is your full email addressPassword: Enter in the password for this specific email accountRe-Type Password: Enter the same password as above
- Check the box next to the option to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next in the bottom right corner
- Click Next on the next screen displayed to start configuring your server settings